As part of the team at 22seven you’ll be essential to growing, maintaining and developing our product. You’ll be key to driving the strategic direction of the product, and making sure it’s doing its job of helping customers manage their money better.
- You have 3+ years product owner/manager experience in the financial or fintech sector.
- You are an avid 22seven user.
- You have experience working with a cross-functional team, using Agile methodologies.
- You are passionate about personal finance and believe in its life-changing possibilities.
- Ideally, you should have experience working in a lean startup environment.
Here are some of the things you’ll look after:
Product management, ownership and development
- Consume and react to analytics and customer feedback to continuously improve the experience.
- Create and maintain the product strategy and roadmap.
- Integrate strategy, customer needs and business direction into communicable, coherent product blueprints.
- Drive the future development and direction of the product.
- Create feature epics from the product blueprints.
- Communicate product concepts, the roadmap and epics to the team.
- Participate in prioritising the product and sprint backlogs.
- Collaborate with the team to generate user stories, analysis and acceptance criteria.
- Work with the team to ensure stories are built to spec.
Product quality and maintenance
- Be responsible for product quality overall and put a plan in place to ensure it’s embedded in our build and deployment process as best as possible given available resources.
- Monitor and react to changes in key metrics/trends.
- Monitor product quality and ensure appropriate measures are taken to address problems.
- Collaborate with the team to get common understanding of the direction, design, and experience of our products.
- Work with our Head Sven and our Head of Design, to continuously improve customer experience.
- Work with our Data team, to ensure we are analysing the right things and reacting in the right ways.
- Work with other Product Owners to ensure that the development process is working smoothly, and that high quality standards are maintained.
- Work with fellow lead team members to make sure processes are working smoothly, and people are doing interesting, meaningful work.
- Guard and promote 22seven’s fundamental promise to only do what is in the best interests of the customer.
- Be your own customer. The more we use our own app, the more we find ways to improve it.
- Care about the essence of the service and what it can do for you.
- Care deeply about quality, testing, performance, maintainability, scalability, readability, usefulness and anything else that would make you insanely proud of the stuff we build.
- Be a core part of solving something the world still knows little about: how to help people do more with their money.
If this sounds ideal then email us with a note about yourself and why this role is perfect for you. Include as many links as you can to relevant information, like your LinkedIn, and other profiles, previous projects, articles you’ve written, things you are passionate about — anything that helps us learn more about you.